Everyone called her and sang to her on her birthday and she loved every minute of it. We made a pit stop at Krispy Kreme so she could get her donuts. Honestly this girls loves donuts and ate about 2 right away but I will be honest and say part of the reason we went was I was craving some too. Should we as parents celebrate keeping our children alive and well for 3 years?! To say "we did it!!". Well, I did. Judge me or don't judge me, those donuts were delish!

Our girl is getting bigger and becoming more and more of her own little person. We love her sensitive spirit and curiosity to know as much as she can. I can't wait till she starts preschool and gets excited to learn more by others. I can never get enough of her love for animals and for her love of her family. Brookie can and will tell you who her friends are and it's so refreshing to hear from her sweet voice those who are already impacting her life in a positive way.
Brooklyn Lydia we love and adore you! I love how you comfort anyone when they are feeling blue. If Aubrey is crying in the back seat you always tell her "Aubrey, I right here. It's otay". Or how if Mommy is upset you hold her and say "It's otay Mommy, you sad?!". You have such a loving heart and know when someone needs lovin. You are very smart and learn things quickly. We are learning you are becoming more and more like a parrot, both in good and bad ways. {Cindy, she keeps saying the word Crap and connecting it with you...haha}
Brooklyn you entered the world with so many already loving you and you have only increased that number in the past 3 years! You comforted me with just holding you as a baby and you still comfort me when I hold you today. I hope you always know how much you are loved and how special you truly are.
Happy 3rd Birthday my Egg Roll!!
1 comment:
It just melted my heart to read how loving she is. I'm glad she has a baby sister to love on and help. Kels, thanks for sharing...living closer would be a lot of fun. I can't wait to have another one, and no that's not an announcement, not yet anyway!!
Post a Comment