Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthdays

The past month we have had a few celebrations including Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday. One of the others was Jhett's 3rd birthday as well. He had a Choo choo train party, the whole family was invited and we loved it! Aubrey loves hanging out with Tredd and Brooklyn loves hanging out with the boys. Thanks Stephanie for a fun time! Here are some photos from our fun filled evening.


Tredd and Birthday Boy Jhett

Aubrey having fun playing on the blanket next to Tredd


I had to let her wear the suspenders! It was perfect for the party...can't wait to get me some girlie ones with ruffles along the side.



Aubrey is always touching Tredd in some way! uh oh, I think she will be trouble ;)

But he is trouble too so I guess it works. They are 3 days apart and have a love connection, haha.

Love my blue eyed girl!!

Ava playing on the scooter...She always has a "business" look about her.

Eli and Brookie.

I need to pull the camera out more for family things! That's gonna be my goal!!

2 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

How cute are your girls! I love the suspenders!

Lindsay said...

That is the cutest look ever...Good job mom. I think I'm going to try that look for Addie, (suspenders) for her year picture. She love to stand, so it should be cute.