Sunday, June 19, 2011

Miss Hollywood...Jr of course!

Funny thing happened a while ago...I was in Aubrey's room feeding her on the chair and Brooklyn comes in. She is playing and creating her usual mess which seems to happen in every room! Ha. Well I turned over to look at her and she was standing in the curtain, mumbling something. I couldn't really understand all her words. I asked her what she was saying and she said it louder for me...
"I tried to warn you Rapunzel, I really did. This world is dark and cruel. If there is any ray of sunlight it destroys it..." and then she shut the curtains.

I could NOT stop laughing...Oh man is she my daughter or what?! So guess who does this scene every time we are in Aubrey's room? Yep, each and every time. I just giggle and smile. I love this girl.





Aubrey loves her silly sister...


My Uncle Baye called me Miss Hollywood. {As he would pierce his lips together and make kissie faces}. I loved it! Well, I think Brookie is Miss Hollywood Jr. Such a great privilege and honor to be called that ;)

4 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

that is hilarious!

like Mother like daughter for sure!

Lindsay said...

Yes, I would have to say so as well. Those times are really the cutest!!! Soon you'll have two of those, one way or another...aubrey may be more like clark. She really looks like him I think.

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

How cute is that story?? I think that she will love looking back on these stories that you have kept.

*Katie May* said...

Too cute!