Before we went in we stopped and had lunch right outside the entrance. I thought it was only fitting that Aubrey wear her fishie outfit! She was excited to go can't you tell?!

Brookie was really into her chips and Good old Liam went for the burger. He has recently been introduced to foods and obviously he is ready for the good stuff mom! Such a happy baby boy.
So we loved this aquarium!! It was indoors and was massive! Kind of like Sea world but like I said indoors and a little more condensed.
Aubrey was enjoying herself and loved looking at everything! They had manta-rays, bull sharks, sting rays, etc. in this HUGE aquarium the size of a movie theater screen!! These pictures don't do it justice. That is one thing I was sad about, I still don't know how to capture photos like these in this kind of lighting. I was lost but did what I thought I could.
Brookie also enjoyed it, she just sat with her nose almost touching the glass and watched!
They had the coolest looking animals. They had sea otters, whales, crabs, starfish, shrimp, stingrays, dolphins, you name it!
Aunt Caroline was showing Brookie the crab while Aubrey crashed in the stroller. I am so glad she would fall asleep because Brooklyn would NOT do that at that age.
Of course I get a picture with my girls whenever I can get a second. This was right before the Dolphin show, yes they have an indoor dolphin show. Brookie loved it and even Aubrey couldn't keep her eyes off all the excitement.
Then they had a separate aquarium for the coral reef. So many bright and beautiful colors. Brooklyn would just sit and stand in front of them and watch everything. It was a great outing to take her too. She loves all of God's creatures...except spiders of course.
We really enjoyed it. Brooklyn walked away with a dolphin and a purse, and that makes her 2nd dolphin of her stuffed animals. We named her Daphne the Dolphin.After the aquarium we went to Atlanta Georgia's Temple because it was open for re dedication. Brooklyn refused to wear the booties so I ended up carrying her and really she was done for the day! It was still a fun and neat experience to be able to walk through it with our family.
We ended up home at about 12:30 that night and luckily Thursday was recovery day and prepping for our Beach/Charleston trip!! I will probably have to divide those days up into several posts.
1 comment:
Wow those pictures are gorgeous!!! I want to go!!
Post a Comment