Both Liam and Aubrey were practicing their recent achievements. Liam with scooting backwards and Aubrey with getting up on everything! It's both exciting and sad when they reach new heights. It's exciting because they are learning and growing and turning more and more into little people but then sad because they are growing.
Liam has the best faces!! I could stand in front of him all day and just snap away! Ok, maybe I did for a while but can you blame me?!
Finally it was ready!! Man was it delish. Of course it wouldn't be a "Farmer" dinner without some good old root beer, Devin's favorite.
This was the second serving. I think, wait I know I gained about 8 lbs from all the wonderful food we ate! But seeing these pictures reminds me how worth it it was!!
That evening we lit off some fireworks! Brooklyn LOVED them of course. On the right pictures she is saying "Boom Boom in the Skkkkkyyyyyyy"
We sure enjoyed a relaxing day! Caroline and I got Easter baskets done and ready for when we got back and Caroline also made these wonderful bibs! And we shopped for more outfits for while we were in Charleston. The girls got an additional 3 outfits while were there!Charleston pictures too come. Unfortunately I didn't get too many of the actual city, booo. But I did get good ones of the girls!!


3 comments:
Dave just looked over my shoulder at that last picture of Brooklyn and said, "holy mini kelsey!" haha She does look so much like you, lucky girl!
How fun! Old Fashion Root Beer is a 'fav' with Ben and I too! We love cream soda too! The Johnson's love to 'smoke' their meat too and it is soooo good! They are true southerners!
I agree, she does look like you kels! I'm so glad you got to go to NC. A lot of fun!!! You did a good job on your pictures, but I know how it is to just want to enjoy things and not worry about pictures.
Aubrey has really pretty features and Brookie is just gorgeous of course!!
Post a Comment