Well, here it is! The beginning of many posts of our Amazing, wonderful, all play no work, gorgeous weather vacation.
The first day was traveling and everything went okay. Brookie went to the bathroom like 10 times on the airplane but it was legit. She was having some diarrhea {sorry if TMI, it is my journal after all...} and honestly I was just glad she didn't have an accident in her pants! Aubrey was good, when is she not right?! We left AZ at 9:50 and got into Charlotte at about 6:45 pm {remember the 3 hour difference} so it was a pretty decent trip. When we got to Devin and Caroline's house we got our bags up and just relaxed. Brooklyn replaced not having any cousins her age there with their 2 dogs Barnum and Little Girl. She was in heaven.

Sunday we went to church and surprisingly Brooklyn stayed in their nursery. This is a huge step for her because she isn't a fan of change. She likes having one teacher and things get hard if there is someone in there she doesn't know. I was very proud of her for staying and for giving change a shot.
After church we came home and started to get dinner ready, and when I say we I mean Devin, Caroline, and Clark. I helped with clean up. During waiting for the food to be ready we enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside. It was a great setup and I am completely jealous since we don't have a backyard!!
Did I mention Brooklyn loved the doggie?! She would sit on Barnum and say "giddy up bullseye" which was a nice break from her usual horsey, ME! Barnum is looking up at me saying "help".
Mrs. Ladybug made an appearance and shortly after holding her on her hand Brookie freaked out. Sometimes bugs give her the screams. Who can blame her. But we are working on which bugs are scary and which are nice.
Aubrey, oh Aubrey. This has kinda become her new smile. Whenever she gets excited she opens her mouth super wide like she's going to eat you. A friend said she looks like a lion and I think this is her new called Lion face! Expect several of these throughout my posts.
Aubrey is eating the chair! Devin thought it was pretty funny...just wait Devin till your little ones can stand up and teething at the same time! Liam, what a sweet boy he is!! His smile has such a glow about it, it is so contagious and makes you feel incredible! Pictures do not do him justice.
And Charlotte, she is such a little princess! You can tell she is so loved. They both are.
Brookie really soaked it all in. The yard, the backyard furniture, the doggies, the weather, and everything in site.
And do you know how easy it is to become Rapunzel?! All you need to do is have your hair up and put a small flower in it!
Of course Daddy had to have some one on one time to teach her to golf and cuddle.
I fell in love with Laim's and Charlotte's toys! In fact I loved them so much, guess what the Easter Bunny brought Aubrey?! I guess you will have to wait and see that in another post ;)
On to dinner, YUMMMMM. Caroline made homemade, delicious bread that I could not eat fast enough! We ate like royalty and it was the beginning of many days that we would continue to eat like King and Queens.What a great Sunday!!

2 comments:
Love Aubrey's face! Looks like such a good relaxing time!
Love all your pictures. Definitely captures the day well! One of the best Sundays I've had in a while by far!!
Post a Comment