Saturday, April 9, 2011

Everyday Life Learning

We were at the park yet again this week, just trying to enjoy the few weeks we have left of decent weather! Nana, Lizzie, Brookie, Aubrey and I walked to our neighborhood one. It was nice having more company then just us 3 girls. Also did I ever mention how slow of a walker Brooklyn is?! Seriously, we were waiting on her the whole time. That's why I have a double stroller, or we'd get no where!

When we got there Aubrey face planted into the ground...poor girl. But other then that there were no casualties. We enjoyed the Vitamin D and cool breeze. We ate snacks and munched on Aubrey's cheeks. She in return attacked Nana and was giving her kisses/raspberries. {we can't determine whether she is meaning to give one or the other, they kind of go hand in hand}.

But when she gives them you take them! And you love it!! See her in action? Yeah, she knows how to make your day better. Brooklyn was playing the "Oh I will give you a snack....ha NOT!" and eating them in my face. She was pretty impressed with herself. Well, wouldn't we all be.

Lizzie wanted to see how well she had done on her eyebrows so I snapped a picture for her. Pretty good job Lizzie! Thanks for reminding me, just now, that I need to go do mine. Haha.



And we all learn something new every day, well what Lizzie learned is Brooklyn 101.

If you bring yourself a snack better pack the exact same thing for Brooklyn because she will want it! No matter if you pack her something else always be ready for her to want what you have!


Maybe that is parenting 101, what do you think Moms?? I just know that's what happens with my girl.

We sure enjoyed the weather and can't wait for our trip to NC for more gorgeous weather!!
{Be ready to hear how excited we are to go several times before we actually leave...7 more days}

No comments: