Friday, April 8, 2011

We have something to do in our backyard!!

Look who else decided to welcome April at our house!

That's right, our garden!! I am so excited to have a garden and to become more self sufficient. Clark always reminds me "Guess who my mom says has the most green thumb in our family?! yep, me". So we are trying it out and we WILL be great at it. Clark makes sure to water it everyday and takes care of it. We are constantly checking it, and to our surprise sometimes things will pop out within hours of checking.

See I never have had a green thumb. Remember those plants we would make in elementary school that they would send home with us? Well mine never survived. I never understood how much to water it, just the basics. So I am definitely glad I have Clark here to take charge. Can't wait to see all our plants grow in and see the "fruits of our labors"...well vegetables.

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

home gardens are the best! Best of luck with it!