Monday, March 14, 2011

Same Stuff, Different Day

Our house is finally getting better, kids are getting healthier and we are ready to be outside and playing! {Or snapping pictures} Aubrey is still recovering from a double ear infection and also...Yep, you've got it: 2 teeth!! She has started to get more clingy to mommy, it's bittersweet. She has been everywhere lately, this whole crawling thing has thrown me off my Mommy game. I now have to remember to be 2 steps ahead of her with what she is going to get and grab. How is it children, even at her age {7 months tomorrow}, know exactly what they are NOT suppose to be playing with and go for it?! But I can't stay too mad at this adorable face for too long.



Don't let the "whattttt?" face fool you, she knows exactly what she is doing! Boy do we all adore her! Even Brookie. It's cute to hear Brookie say "Oh it's Luelue. Hiiiii Luelue".

Speaking of Brookie she has been her usual 2 year old, up by 5 am, loving fruit snack self! She has had this backpack for some time now, thanks to Nana Muir, and she loves to play with it. A few days ago she put it on and said, "I Dora now". And she even has a monkey to tag along with her {thanks to Papa}.

She asked me to take a picture of her backpack! That's right, she asked me. Now I wish she would just smile normal so I could get a great one of her. Wishful thinking I know.

Brookie is also getting a little clingy...not to me but to Nana. Julie was leaving today after dropping off Lizzie and Brookie started to cry "My Nana, my nana...". We both are so blessed to have Nana in our lives, we sure do love her!


Special Moment:

Aubrey sat in her high chair for the first time today! It is still weird to me to think she is old enough to do all this.
Yummy peas!! This girl is really great about eating her fruits, veggies...well eating in general!

I hope she stays that small in that high chair forever! Please stay small longer.

Side note: I never have bows in her hair when I happen to get the camera out but whenever anyone sees her she does. I need to make sure I get them with the camera. You can tell that she was wearing one right before I started to feed her. {notice the funky hair}

7 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

Cute little girls!! I too hate that my kiddos are growing up fast. Seriously....where does the time go??

The Binghams said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! Kambry keeps asking to see Brookie. We need to get together. Tell Aubrey to stop growing. I love love love her red hair and blue eyes! You'll have to get used to using sunscreen this summer since you never really had to with Brookie :).

Jen Johnson said...

You have adorable girls!:) Soo cute! It is fun when they love their grandparents.

amber {and co.} said...

I can't believe she's old enough to be crawling already! She has changed SO much since I saw her, it's definitely time to make another trip down! Love my nieces! Ü

*Katie May* said...

I love her red hair and blue eyes!! Hey I heard Cherise has a blog do you happen to have the address?

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Oh.my.goodness. your girls are so cute! 2 teeth AND crawling. Please Stop Aubrey. I hope we can make it there to see her before she is COMPLETELY grown:) How cute is Brooklyn with her backpack! She is growing up way too fast, too!! By the way I LOVE Aubrey's hair all crazy, it adds character!

Van Cott Family said...

Hey you, will you e-mail me. I have a question for you! :)

--Julie