So, again it has been forever and I thought the only way to end the month of march right was to do one post catching up on everything we have been up to.
First thing: The girls slept over while they were on their Spring break. Brooklyn and I just soaked it all in. Pizza party, playing, bubble baths, movies with popcorn, staying up late, waking up early, staying in Pjs most of the day, going to the park, anything us girls could think of we did.
First thing: The girls slept over while they were on their Spring break. Brooklyn and I just soaked it all in. Pizza party, playing, bubble baths, movies with popcorn, staying up late, waking up early, staying in Pjs most of the day, going to the park, anything us girls could think of we did.

First time Brooklyn had an official "sleepover" because they all slept in her room.
When they came Kaylee saw that Brookie had 2 braids and she only had one so guess how they all wanted their hair done the next day?! You guessed it 2 braids, because let's face it 2 is always better then 1. Even Aunt Kelsey joined in for the day.We sure loved our time with the girls and can't wait for another opportunity to have a girls night with them. Brooklyn adores her cousins and it melts my heart. I treasure nights like those because I remember what it was like staying up late hoping the aunts and uncles didn't hear us, making forts, running around playing, and making great memories.
That same day I finally decided it was time to get Aubrey's ears pierced. So off we went to the mall with Nana, Lizzie and us 3 girls. Aubrey was the same age as Brookie when I got hers done too.
The before:

During:
looking closely you can see me start to tear up, I don't mind the actually ear piercing part it's the holding your child down like your a straight jacket that gets me. And trust me she didn't cry much longer afterward.

The end: she was much happier after it was all over and I love them! She sure is getting big fast. Can't believe she is almost 8 months old!!

Aubrey learned how to play the piano...just messing but she sure enjoyed herself. I think she gets it from her father and her mother but mainly the credit goes to my mom! If anyone is going to get her talent I hope it's my girls!!

Next on our list of things done: Mommy's new camera came. Of course I had to take my first pictures of my girls! I am so happy with the upgrade and after it was all said and done it paid for itself within a week or two after getting it. What makes it better then my last camera?! Everything, haha.

{Don't I have gorgeous girls?!}We went to Power Ranch so Brookie could feed the ducks and Aubrey enjoyed time on the blanket. We also went with Jilene, Eli, and Ava. Eli and Brookie were too busy running around so I wasn't able to get much of them. But here is a funny one of Ava and Aubrey.
They both suffer from "younger sibling disorder" in which case they feel they need to fight for their toys. Luckily it is just cute right now.Brookie has been loving BP&Js and will eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't complain because hey, at least she is eating right?! Here is the aftermath of that said sandwich.
Jam all over her face! Gotta love it.Lastly I have been busy with photo shoots lately and I did a newborn shoot just this past Monday. Brooklyn loves babies and wants to kiss them, hug them, hold them, anything you will let her. This shot was taken as we were about to get started. I just love it.
{I promise I do do her hair, it just gets this way after her naps}That's about it, oh we are getting Brookie tested and I will let you know what I hear when I hear it. Now I am off to choir because I have put the girls to bed and I am ready for my "ME" time! Here's to hoping I will be better in April... {I have a feeling I won't be because I will be in NC for 10 days!! YAYYYYYY for family vacations}
4 comments:
She is getting so big and definitely didn't get your coloring. She's Clarks!!!
Well it looks like your camera is a lot of fun. Great picture of your girls...they are precious.
Have fun in NC. It's a great place. I miss the South, but not the bugs but spring isn't bad. Take a lot of pictures of those babies so I can see them.
Have fun in NC! So fun to spend time with family. What are you getting Brooklyn tested for?
You are such a fun aunt! You always have the best parties for the nieces!! I can't wait to hear about your trip to NC. I am sure it is going to be TONS of fun!!
i keep telling huston lately, i cant wait until we move home so we can be closer to our family and actually see you guys. I wanna hang out with you! haha.. he does too. he said ya it will be fun to live closer to my cousins. ... ps.. what are you getting brookie tested for??.. they are so cute! i lvoe all your fun pictures and im jealous of your girly sleepover! miss you ps. have fun in NC
Post a Comment