Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zoo trip

Well, we have been without our car for about 2 weeks now going on more but thankfully we have such wonderful family and friends that surround us and are willing to visit, take us out, pick us up, etc. The other day we went to the zoo with Aunt Cindy and we had a blast!

It was great getting out of the house! We had been cooped up inside for some time.

"Get that outta my face"

Mommy and Aubrey, getting in a picture is always nice!



Oh the monkey's! If you look hard enough you will see a monkey laying down and the other "eating" off the other monkey's knees. It was pretty funny.

Talk about funny. Cindy went on the Camel with Brookie and they had a great time! I don't know who enjoyed it more, Cindy or Brookie?

I love this girl so much! She has such a love for animals, I think that's something she brought with her from Heaven. To remind us of Heavenly Father's creations and how beautiful they are. Well she reminds me.

She enjoyed the Carousel! I got sick fast trying to snap a few pictures. I can't face backwards, focus, while moving in a circle. {I blame it on the pregnancies!}

Us 2

We all enjoyed out time out and about. It was a great day to go too.

Thanks Cindy for taking us! Anytime you wanna go to the zoo we will definitely go with ya!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like fun! Love the pic of Brooklyn hugging the camel

Lindsay said...

Hey good lookin...you look really great.

I love Zoo days!!! Love those pretty blue eyes aubrey has.