Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love my girls

I hate when I don't post for a while. I feel like I have missed so much and since this is my journal I feel bad to my girls for not posting more. So it is catch up time.

I don't remember posting any Christmas pictures so the other week I took some pictures of Brookie playing in her Jeep that Santa brought her. She loves it and I love watching her laugh and enjoy yourself! She is really good about sharing too because she lets anyone have a turn.



The other Day when I was taking the pictures she attacked me in the jeep...it was pretty funny and she thought she was hilarious. She is getting to be such a hoot, not like she wasn't before!

I love both my girls. The other day I recorded Brookie getting Aubrey to laugh. I recorded about a minute of it but they continued for several minutes before and after!
It is now my ring tone so if I don't pick up right away it is because I am enjoying their laughter and having a debate to either pick up or continuing to listen. haha

Brookie is talking more and more and sounds pretty clear for her words. But don't get her to say Despicable Me because it is different every time she says it. She loves that movie right now.

Aubrey isn't our chunk-a-monk anymore really. She is thinning out.
She is getting into the grabbing stage and I have got to watch her when I hold her. She is scooting on the floor so I imagine it won't be too much longer before she starts getting around faster! She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!

These 2 girls love each other and I love them! We enjoy our days together and I am so blessed to have them in my life.




4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I feel the same way when I don't post. You do way better then me :) Those little jeeps are fun

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

It sounds like you are having a great time with your girls! Glad that you can enjoy being at home with them. I also really like he picture of Brooklyn in her jeep, what a cute little girl!!

Trent & Lindz said...

I can't believe how big your girls are either! Sound like life is good for you guys :)

amber {and co.} said...

Thanks for the update on the girls! Brooklyn looks so grown up now, even since I saw her 4 months ago! That's a really cute picture in the Jeep Ü So glad the girls are doing well, I sure love and miss them!!! Ü