Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yesterday was better

Yesterday our family of 4 went to the park and had a picnic. We enjoyed the GORGEOUS weather and playing together! It was nice to get dressed, get the girls ready and head outside for some fun time and of course I had to bring the camera, especially since another adult was coming and he would snap some of me for a change.

We sure enjoyed our time, can't you tell?!









Yayyy, I got in a picture!!






And look what Brookie got to do on the way back home...shhhhh, is was right down the road from us.

5 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

It looks like SO much fun. Aubrey is getting so big. And how fun for Brooklyn to drive with her daddy.

*Katie May* said...

I need to go out and have a picnic sometime with my kiddos. I need a good camera like yours first! Such cute pics! Brooklyn's hair is getting so long!

Stephanie said...

Before you know it Brookie will be driving for REALS!!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I miss the days when it was OK to drive on our parent's laps. How fun for her!! Great pictures and YEAH for you getting in a shot :)

amber {and co.} said...

What a fun picnic, especially with Daddy being there! Haha Cody lets Chandler drive too, such a "dad thing" to do! Wish we were there to do picnics with you guys!