Man, It feels like I am in a rut.
I am not motivated to clean the house.
I am not motivated to do laundry.
I am not motivated to get out of my pjs all day.
I am not motivated to get the girls out.
I am not motivated to get just about anything done!
I am not motivated to clean the house.
I am not motivated to do laundry.
I am not motivated to get out of my pjs all day.
I am not motivated to get the girls out.
I am not motivated to get just about anything done!
I don't know what I need to do to help myself.
I feel lost.
I feel like no matter how far I get I am always taking 2 steps back. I get so much motivation that when I get something done it's all goes back to pot within minutes.
Maybe this whole 2nd child is catching up to me now.
Maybe I need to get out more, be with friends and family.
Maybe I need to surround myself more around those who would inspire me to be better.
Maybe....
I just need some chocolate and wait for Aunt Flow to leave and then see where I am at.
7 comments:
It sounds like you need a rejuvenating trip out to Texas to recharge your batteries :) I think we all get in those ruts where we are less motivated, this too shall pass! Until then don't be too hard on yourself and try to do a little bit more each day. And remember that you're loved! :)
Sounds like you need a vacation!
You guys should come play sometime! I'd love to snuggle that chunky Aubrey!
Sounds like me! I never have any motivation and it drives me nuts!
Haha! Amen girl!
As I read this I realize that there are other people who feel the way I do & now I don't feel as guilty for not wanting to do a dang thing sometimes. But honestly Kelsey I think you are amazing & do so much more then me. You are someone I look up to who makes me want to be better.
I know this is late but Aunt Flo is a B and changes the whole game of life. I have to forget about anything I have done or said while she is visiting. Hormones are a drag. I say you're doing just fine! You are organized and you have the desire to do what's right and good for your kids, ALWAYS.
Maybe look at Flo's visit as a time to relax and to take things slow. Who says you can't play with your girls in your jammies all day?
Yes wait until she passes!!! Sometimes it's nice to have no where to be...I guess you don't get snowed in like I do so just pretend some days.
I feel the same way sometimes. The best medicine for me is to take a walk. Fresh air does wonders and that's why winter isn't the best season for me.
Post a Comment