Thursday, February 3, 2011

High of 47

What we do when the High is 47 degrees!!

We lounge around in our pajamas, play on Mommy's bed...


Some of us throw fits {it's becoming more regular too} and refuse to smile for the camera. When you start laughing that said person says "it's no funny mum".

Got both girls in the bath. We {I do mean just the girls, haha} even laid around the bed bare naked! Only in a heated house!!


That's what we did with weather like yesterdays.
I bet most of you did the same thing!

What is your favorite thing to do when the weather is so cold?

7 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I would DIE for some 47 degree weather. Definitely Jealous!!! Go outside just once for me, and enjoy the sun, please :) I think that the high was 10-15 degrees for today. I hear that people start coming out of their houses when the weather hits 25-30. Hopefully that will be some day soon because I am getting kinda stir crazy in this house. I don't think that I have left this house is about 4 days...
sounds like you have had fun this your girls.

*Katie May* said...

Snuggle under a blanket and watch a movie! Cute pics!

Lindsay said...

Aubry is sure getting big. Do I see some red in her hair? It's good to have cold days sometimes and not have to be anywhere if you don't want to. You're girls are so cute and I love it that they were enjoying some freedom from cloths!!!

Considering we have quite a few of those during the winter (Nov-April), we love to stay in and sit by the fire, drink some hot chocolate snuggle in a blanket and watch a movie, and blog. I organize things on the cold days too.

Trent & Lindz said...

That sounds like what we do on chilly days :) Why do cold days make me feel lazy though? I always just want to sit around the house in my PJ's all day watching movies on the couch. And that's usually exactly what we do!

Van Cott Family said...

Hey, just peeking in on you. I think it is so fun that we are in the ward you used to live in. I still want to go out as couples! or even take the whole fam out to the park or something. What cuties!

--Julie

Jen Johnson said...

Adorable pics! I love to put on my knee high socks and read a book! It is fun because Ty and Abby read too and snuggle with me while we all read our books!

Mori Muir said...

The picture of Aubrey is stunning!