I can't believe February is practically over!! We have been without internet on our computer for 3 weeks due to a device being broken so now I feel really behind. Although we weren't up to much for 2 of those weeks because our car was also down. We spent our time inside playing, watching movies, and hanging out together. When we got our car back we were able to make it to the zoo with our friends Jilene, Eli, and Ava. Here are a few pics:
They road the camel together and loved it!
This goat come up to Jilene and wanted some lovin.
We definitely enjoyed our time out!! It's great having a car again! More to come on my little hooligans.
It's so crazy how the littlest of things can throw you off!!! It's good to stay home if you would like, but I find it is harder when you are forced so to speak. I'm glad the car's fixed. Aubrey is growing. I love her cute expressions and that cute little tongue. How is she feeling? Better I hope!!!
4 comments:
It's so crazy how the littlest of things can throw you off!!! It's good to stay home if you would like, but I find it is harder when you are forced so to speak. I'm glad the car's fixed. Aubrey is growing. I love her cute expressions and that cute little tongue. How is she feeling? Better I hope!!!
You must take to many pics of Aubrey if that is the face she pull when the camera come out. Too cute! Looks like you guys had fun!
The girls are sooooo cute!!! Miss you all!
Cute pics on the carousel! Haha Aubrey totally looks like she belongs in Kiss with her tongue sticking out like that, awesome Ü
Post a Comment