We went in for Aubrey's 6 month check up on the 16th here are her stats
Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz {25th percentile}
Height: 27 inches {80th percentile}
Head Circumference: 17 inches
We were a little worried that she lost weight since her 4 month check up. So they did a pee sample and asked to get her blood drawn. They were looking for UTI, came back that it wasn't clear but not enough to confirm a UTI so they did another one. The second time they did a catheter. Poor girl. Just got word that it came back clear, yay. They told us, after making us worry, that it is probably because she has been more active now. Then we found out she has a double ear infection. When can she catch a break?
Aubrey started army crawling a few weeks ago and it's been crazy. She hasn't mastered sitting up by herself. She doesn't want to sit still, always on the go. She won't sit still when I need to change her diaper or get her dressed!! She is now eating more food and it makes me sad! I don't want her to grow up too fast and it's already happening.
She loves and adores her sister! It is so fun to watch them interact with each other!! I am so blessed to have them in my life.
Hopefully she will get better soon and we can celebrate by getting her ear pierced?!
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe she is 6 mo already!!
Post a Comment