Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes I wonder

It's when I find this all around my house that I wonder...





Who does this OCD child belong to?

Everyday I find myself cleaning up Brooklyn's entourage of lined up toys, play food, stuffed animals, and whatever she can get her hands on {hence the flower line up}.
Did both Clark and mine genes make this complete opposite of ourselves, you know how they teach you in science that x+x=y or is it X times X=Y? I dunno, all I know is that this is a trait that neither Clark or I posses.

*no alterations where made in the process of taking the pictures*

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, I love it, that's too funny! I actually wish Chandler were more like that Ü At least her chaos is organized chaos!

*Katie May* said...

lol too funny! I think it is just a stage though but I guess you'll see :)

*Katie May* said...

can't resist and offer of newborn pics that's for sure! Thanks! I am bummed I am leaving too:( I love Queen Creek.

Mori Muir said...

That is way funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's funny! Hey maybe it's a good thing! Then she will bee a more organized child! lol :)

Jen Johnson said...

totally normal? ;)how cute! She will be super organized!