Monday, September 13, 2010

Let the chunkiness begin

I can't believe Aubrey is already 4 weeks old now!!
Today I took a few pictures of her and noticed how she is already chunking up...Look at those legs and cheeks, definitely getting bigger. {sniff sniff}











Aubrey is such a good baby! She is eating about every 3-4 hours and has had no issues sleeping at night { as well as during the day too}. She does have issues with pulling her own hair though, one of her reflexes causes that problem. I feel like its already going by way too fast so trying to enjoy every moment with her!!

6 comments:

Jilene said...

Love her on the chair!

Lindsay said...

Has it already been 4 weeks? That's crazy. She is growing and still cute, cute.

I love that chair as well. Where is it in your house?

*Katie May* said...

It amazing how chunky they get!

Trent & Lindz said...

She looks so big already and so adorable! Is that chair new? It's so cute.

Kelsey said...

The Chair is a new addition to the house, it was my mother in laws but she didn't have room for it in their new place so I took it off her hands for her! I LOVE it! I still don't have a set place for it but definitely will find one.

amber {and co.} said...

ohmygoodness has it been four weeks already!? She's growing up too fast! Although I feel like she was still pretty tiny when I held her Ü She is such a beautiful little girl and those pictures are great (and the chair looks great in your house!)