The past week we were able to have Amber and Chandler come visit us from Texas. They came out to meet Aubrey and to hang with the family. It was such a nice visit, how I wish they lived closer! Chandler was so sweet to Aubrey and he would even chill with Clark, that's saying something.
First big outing: The ZOO
First big outing: The ZOO
I was SO happy I was finally able to ride the camel {not being pregnant and all}Brookie loved it too and we would both say "Giddy Up"
Playing at the Lagoon, she was having way too much fun.
Next Outing: Night out
Friday Night after the day at the zoo, Amber and I took the kids out to play and for dinner. I was so glad to have her there, she was such a help. I'm still learning this whole "taking 2 kids out" thing.
Chandler giving Brookie kisses while playing.Funny side story: We found Chandler trying to give kisses to a random little boy on the slide, the boys mom was laughing. It was pretty cute, he just loves to give kisses!
Then we couldn't find YCs so we went to Brookie's 2nd favorite place: Panda Express.She loves her noodles and chicken, as you can see.
{From Saturday night}Chandler did SO good with Aubrey, always wanting to give kisses and he even held her a few times, with the help of his mom of course.
Chan's Bday dinner:
I Love how he will chill with Uncle Clark, he really wouldn't warm up to anyone else. It was really neat to see!

He taught Chandler to throw the play baby and say "Baby fly", Chandler couldn't get enough of it! They were having a good old time.We had a great time with them and are glad we had the opportunity to spend time with them yet very sad it was over so soon. We made some great memories and will count down the days till we will be able to do it again! Love you guys!!





2 comments:
Good first outing. I know how you feel with not having quality pictures with you and the baby. Like me I can't take them myself. Oh well. You look good!!! Whats the secret to loosing baby weight?
Awww Kels, this post makes me so happy! We had SO much fun with you guys, I wish we had more time together!!! Chandler couldn't get enough of Aubrey and Clark, he still takes his Mickey Mouse toy and throws it and says "mickey fly!" It cracks me up!! Thanks for letting us come down and spend time with you, that was one of my most favorite vacations ever Ü I am so lucky to have a SIL who is also a best friend Ü XOXO!
Post a Comment