Watching Aubrey sleep in the wee morning hours...

A wonderful husband and father cuddling with his girl

Newborns...especially this one!

A Toddler who is just like her Mommy and
LOVES to dance and sing!

And A good competition...


Left: Aunt Amber Right: Aunt Ashley
6 comments:
Definitely the one on the right wins!
hahaha I love the Aunt shirts, that's too funny!
Such cute pictures, I love my nieces!! Well since she's awake in the left picture Im going to say that she likes the purple onesie better ;) Although I will admit, she looks pretty cute in both! She's a lucky little girl to have two Aunts who love her so much! Ü
REALLY?! I'm not there? NOT cool. lol Just kidding :)
NOTHING better than a new born!
sorry ashley your color looks better on Aubrey but the Bff shirt is too funny. Love my beautiful angel baby!
Post a Comment