I've re-painted furniture and it takes a lot of time to do. I would be doing the same thing.
Benji already gets out of his crib and has been for awhile. But my others kids made to almost three years old. So, I get why you don't want to put her in a bed yet! :)
4 comments:
cute cute cute!
I've re-painted furniture and it takes a lot of time to do. I would be doing the same thing.
Benji already gets out of his crib and has been for awhile. But my others kids made to almost three years old. So, I get why you don't want to put her in a bed yet! :)
Everything is looking so good! You did a great job on it all.
LOVE it, and the crib skirt looks awesome on it! That must have been a ton of works but totally worth it, you did a great job Ü
Post a Comment