This past Thursday I planned a girls night out knowing I wouldn't be able to do something like this in a while, with a baby coming and all. I called the troops and we all went out to dinner and then bowling, yes that's right bowling! Surprisingly they let us pregnant ladies bowl {there are 3 of us in the group}. It was nice to get out and definitely have some good laughs, I even leaked! Ha.
Stephanie {due a day before me}, Jilene, Jessica, and Myself
Lindsay, Rachael {due in October} Cherish, and my sis Ashley.
I picked out Olive Garden because I wanted their salad and bread sticks really bad, yummmm. But this is what happens when you ask a pregnant lady to hold your food for you and she gives someone else a hug...
Stephanie {due a day before me}, Jilene, Jessica, and Myself
Lindsay, Rachael {due in October} Cherish, and my sis Ashley.I picked out Olive Garden because I wanted their salad and bread sticks really bad, yummmm. But this is what happens when you ask a pregnant lady to hold your food for you and she gives someone else a hug...
She drops it everywhere! Sorry again Cherish...I should have taken Stephanie's advice and laid down by it and put some noodles on top of me! Oh good times.Then time for bowling, oh man was that fun. We came up with nicknames for everyone:




3 comments:
How fun! that's great you got out before you are super busy :)
So fun, I wish I could have been there to celebrate your last night of freedom! Haha Ü I'm impressed with your bowling skills, I didn't know you were such a bowling pro ;) Glad you had fun and great friends to share it with!
you are one cute pregers! I am looking forward to seeing you Sat.!
--Julie
Post a Comment