On Saturday we got together with Trent, Lindsay, Lucas, and Trent's cousin Melanie out in Maricopa. We hung out, ate pizza, played a fun game, and enjoyed each others company! The boys played their games and the girls...well they spoiled me!!
I sarcastically told Clark to rub my feet and Lindsay jumped on the opportunity which was incredibly nice of her! As soon as she started to rub my feet with lotion Brookie had to join in the fun. It was the sweetest thing ever and she was actually trying and doing a great job! She was copying Lindsay and man was it SOOOO cute!

Mommy sure loved it and had to get a BIG hug from her after wards!Lindsay however did not stop there, she then gave me a pedi!! I desperately needed one and she made my toes look beautiful, not to mention saved me about 20-30 bucks!! Thank you Lindsay for treating me too good, I felt spoiled and loved every minute of it!
From my point of view...



3 comments:
Awww, what a sweet friend! Yay Lindsay and Brookie! You definitely deserve to be pampered, and your toes look great Ü That's so fun that you got to meet Melanie, we grew up together! did you tell her that you're my SIL? Glad you guys had such a great time!
Amber, I just told Melanie that you are related to Kelsey and she thought that was so cool! Small world:)
Kels the picture of your toes with the belly in the pic is so cute! I loved pampering you! Any my little assistant was adorable! There's nothing better than feeling relaxed and pampered when you are pregnant and on your feet all day :)
What a great friend to treat you so well. That is awesome!! I love your pictures too, they are absolutely beautiful. Let the count down begin! (I can't wait to get to that part).
Post a Comment