Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pictures

During my 36th week my wonderful friend Lindsay took some snap shots of me and Brookie, she wanted to get more photo shoots in for her "practice" and we enjoyed being her picture dummies! The day was hot and humid but we made it work and I love them!! Thanks again Lindz!

Here are a few of my faves:
giving hugs...

Feeling her move...



Life with a toddler...I like this one because it captures how it really is!







Brookie is having too much fun with the rocks!

And of course we had to get our shoes!

Thanks again Lindz, I love capturing times like this because they go by too quickly!! Count down is really on now, ahhhhhhh.

6 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

You're welcome :)You guys are so adorable! It was so fun hanging out with you guys last night. Thanks again for coming over!

*Katie May* said...

I love them! You look great :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

You look great! I can't believe you're so close already!! :)

amber {and co.} said...

The pictures turned out great, and you look beautiful Kels! I can't believe Aubrey will be here so soon, we're so excited! Love ya Ü

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo adorable!!! You look GOOD!! :)

Parker Family said...

Cute Pictures. You looks so cute prego.