Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keeping busy

Here's what I have been up to...

Doing some projects for family and friends and Aubrey...

These clips will go up on the wall with a ribbon hanging from it where I will put all of her hair clips...It's her initials.

On her door

Currently on my 3rd coat of paint for the 2 sides of the crib, Brookie had to be in the picture. Hopefully the crib will get done this week and I will have one less thing to do!! Yayyyy.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

LOVE them all! Man! You've been busy!!!!

*Katie May* said...

They are real scorpions!!

Caroline said...

Love the middle name. Is it after Grandma Farmer - oh wait she was Estella huh? Someone on Clark's side?

Trent & Lindz said...

You have been one busy momma! You rock :)

Stephanie said...

Wow Kelsey, you have been super busy! I can't wait to see Aubrey's room all finished!! Everything is looking so cute!!! & Brookie's face in the last picture is so stinking cute. She is going to be a GREAT big sister :)

amber {and co.} said...

I can't believe you have that much energy at 9 months pregnant! The onesies are super cute, you'll have to teach me how to make the tie ones Ü And I'm sure Aubrey will love her room, it's so cute! Great job Kels!