Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Haircut

A week and a half ago Brooklyn got her first haircut! I didn't want to cut off too much, afterall she is still 2 so we did a trim and gave her some side bangs which are perfect because that was the hair that always got in her face. Nana joined us and took the pictures during it all because Brooklyn wanted me to hold her.

Here is the before:

During:
While Jody was cutting her hair her assistant painted her toe nails and fingernails, it was such a great distraction for Brookie. Plus I was completely jealous, I want to be treated like that when I get my hair cut, don't you?!

After:
I was also afraid we would lose some of her curls at the end but we really didn't and it made some of the hair even curlier so that made momma happy!

Afterward, Nana treated Brookie to a cookie and ice cream for doing such a good job. Brooklyn couldn't stop talking about her pretty nails and toe nails. She was all dolled up!

{She ate off all the m&ms, just went for the good stuff}

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

So cute!

amber {and co.} said...

She looks super cute! That's one advantage of having a girl, you can wait until she's 2 before you have to get her hair cut Ü Haha I love that she picks off the M&Ms off her cookie, I do the same thing ;)