So today marks 36 weeks along and I can't believe it! I will make this one short. I had a doctor's appointment today and it went well. I am currently dilated to a 1 and 40% effaced which is a huge step up from where I was with Brooklyn at this time so that's good. I also weighed in at 199 which means I have lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks, yahooo. Who knew house cleaning would have multiple rewards ;) Everything looks good and I am still feeling good. I won't see the doctor for another 2 weeks which I am happy about, he will be on vacation next week so I won't go in till beginning of August. It will be nice to not have to go into the doctors next week only to find out I am the same as before! So until then I will keep up with cleaning and finish up some projects....I have less than a month!!!!
6 comments:
Loosing weight is always good, well I mean a few pounds. Just think in two weeks, you will be 38 weeks and really on the down hill.
Yay Yay Yay! I know you are kinda wanting this whole pregnancy thing to slow down so you can cherish your time with Brookie but I'm so excited to have another baby in the world! I need to hold Aubrey so I can get my little baby fix!!!!
Whoo hoo, only 4 weeks to go- I can't believe it!! That's great that you're already dilated/effaced some, hopefully she won't come too far after her due date Ü So happy that things are going so well, love ya!
Can't beat weight loss! Especially, when you are 9 months prego! Awesome!
Look who's in the homestretch now! I so remember that feeling like it was yesterday. It's going to go in the blink of an eye! Congrats congrats. So fun.
hey!! thats awesome your due sooo soon. ps.. we would love to see you guys when we come home!! that would be fantastic!! seriously!! .. i want to plan like a girls night... also... we should plan family time. lots of it... thats our priority. honestly.. is lots aand lots of fmaily. so you qualify as that.
Post a Comment