Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekly Progress Report

Monday: clean the office and fridge {check}
Tuesday: clean the guest room {check}
Wednesday: start baby projects {check}
Thursday: clean playroom and projects {check}
Friday: more projects and get more house decorating done {check}
Also mopped the floors which is definitely a way to get someone to go into labor!
Saturday: gave Jackjack a bath, oh man talk about a bad morning...more projects

I have also been keeping up with a weekly cleaning schedule that helps me do everything else around the house. My mom made it for me in Excel and I turned it into this to hang on my bedroom door, now I can see every morning what I need to accomplish. It's really helped so far! It seems like a lot but I find the more I do what it says the less time I actually spend cleaning because everything is usually already pretty clean.


Looks like this week was a success. Don't think I didn't enjoy myself in between this deep cleaning. This week Brookie and I also hung out with Jessica & Kambry, Ashley and the girls, went to the pool with the Farmer gang, got Ned's {yummmmm} , got Brooklyn her first salon hair cut, hung out with Jilene & Eli, and had fun just the 2 of us.

This week I can't find as much to do, I am definitely getting things done. I will be focusing my time this week on projects and hanging out with Brookie. If any of you wanna come hang out let us know, we will be at home!

Pictures to come on Brookie's first hair cut!

5 comments:

The Binghams said...

Way to go Kelsey!! I bet it feels great to get so much done. I'm Kambryless this week but maybe we can get together the next week. Can't wait to see pictures of Brookie's hair!

Trent & Lindz said...

Now that's a chore chart! Wow! Good for you. Luke and I won't have a car (a car with a/c that is) on Tues and possibly Thurs but we're free Mon and Fri. Let me know if you're free those days. Can't wait to see the haircut!

amber {and co.} said...

Way to go chika! I'm so proud of all the work you've been doing, and it really is SO much easier to keep your house clean if you do a little bit everyday! Keep it up! Ü

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Job Kelsey!! Seriously.....can you make me one of those?! lol. I should be more organized like that.

*Katie May* said...

LOVE the chore chart I just might have to steal it! :)