Monday, July 12, 2010

5 more weeks

Can you believe it?! I can't!

I am 35 weeks so I only have 5 more to go and I cannot believe it! It's almost a month away, ahhhhh. I thought I would do a pregnancy update, so here it is.

I have been hit very strongly with the "nesting" phase and this week I accomplished: finishing the dresser, deep cleaning my bedroom, my bathroom, the laundry room, detailed the truck, cleaned part of the garage, caught up on all the laundry everywhere {for some of you you already do this, haha}, and moped the floors. We got help from family to put up 2 new fans in the house and switch some lighting around too, it's been wonderful to get things done. Our car currently won't start so I will be stuck at home for a little while which is gonna be a good thing so I can get more things done and not have a vehicle to distract me to leave. This week my goal is to deep clean the office/craft room which will be one big task, the guest room, and the play area. I plan on cleaning all the toys and repainting my chalkboard back there. I am really enjoying this urge to clean because let's be honest, I NEVER have it!

Baby Aubrey is getting bigger and I find myself getting more uncomfortable. She is kicking and stretching and it's definitely getting too crowded in there. Although for right now I'd rather her to be in there than anywhere else. She has the hiccups at least once a day. I am like my mother and I get heartburn from the simplest of things like water so this better mean she is going to have a full head of hair!! I don't feel like I waddle yet so that's good. At my last appointment I hit the 200 mark at 201. I wasn't too happy about this but then again I have only gained 24 lbs with this baby so far, that's a good thing as well. I need to remind myself that I am not built like anyone else, especially the skinny, petite ladies I know so for me I am doing great.

Brookie now says Aubrey pretty well and whenever we go into Aubrey's room she says "Aubry room", it's pretty cute. She sometimes still mixes up my belly with my boobs and I laugh. She likes to feel her move and says "Aubry sisser". I am still scared on how she will do because she seems to get more clingy to me, maybe she senses something is going to happen. ??

Well, life is good and I've been blessed with another smooth pregnancy! I cannot complain at all. That's about it for now, I haven't been stressed out this past week which is SO nice!! I think cleaning and getting more prepared has really helped with that. So off I go to deep clean my fridge because I just thought of it!


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have that nesting phase all the time but being pregnant I haven't had the energy to do much about it....so I'll get back to that when I'm not pregnant anymore.

It's always a great feeling to have everything clean and smelling good. Glad to hear that everything is going smooth. A month is very long at all, but for me it has seemed like forever.

I sent you a few blankets so watch for them Wednesday or Thursday.

Trent & Lindz said...

I can't believe there's only 5 weeks till your due date! Holy smokes!!! It sure goes quick when it's not you. Sounds like you're doing awesome. I think Brookie will be a great big sister.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

24lbs?! That's awesome! I gained 50 with Gus LOL

The room looks great and I love he dresser, so cute.

I never experienced the nesting phase but for the sake of my house, I wish I would have...

Skylar & Chanell said...

Best of Luck to you!! Hope things go well and that you get everything done that you want to do. Let me know if you ever need anything. :)

amber {and co.} said...

I'm SO impressed at all the things you've been doing around the house- you have WAY more energy than I did at 34 weeks!! Way to go chika! I can't believe she's going to be here so soon, you're in the home stretch! Glad the stress is down and things are going well Ü