Ok here it is, ALL DONE!! I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, it definitely took a lot of time but it was worth it. Here is the before {even of the wall too}:
{I do not miss the gold paint and the handles...}
And here it is done:
Now it's on to the crib, here's to hoping it won't take as long!!
CUTE KELSEY! Hey I saw the cutest bedding at Babys-R-Us that reminded me of your nursery. It was blue, green, pink. & had all diffrent types of fabrics with birds on it. I thought I would let you know, I wasn't sure what your plans were, but anyways... AWW the babies are going to be here before we know it!!!! :)
OH MY GOSH! Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I looked at your BEFORE pictures and it is such a wonderful transformation! Great job!! I hope that the crib is much easier for you!! Hey, if you need any help painting I am available :)
The dresser looks AWESOME Kels- I love the knobs!! I know that was a ton of work, but totally worth it! She's got such an adorable room, I'm sure Miss Aubrey will love it Ü
8 comments:
CUTE KELSEY! Hey I saw the cutest bedding at Babys-R-Us that reminded me of your nursery. It was blue, green, pink. & had all diffrent types of fabrics with birds on it. I thought I would let you know, I wasn't sure what your plans were, but anyways... AWW the babies are going to be here before we know it!!!! :)
Looks great. Totally different dresser! Well worth the work!
OH MY GOSH! Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I looked at your BEFORE pictures and it is such a wonderful transformation! Great job!! I hope that the crib is much easier for you!! Hey, if you need any help painting I am available :)
A lot of work but well worth it....looks really great.
What a fun room! It looks beautiful Kels. You're so talented!
The dresser looks AWESOME Kels- I love the knobs!! I know that was a ton of work, but totally worth it! She's got such an adorable room, I'm sure Miss Aubrey will love it Ü
The dresser and the room look FaB!
Kelsey.....you are awesome!
Post a Comment