Here are some dresser pictures from the working stage...
This thing has definitely taken me some time to get done but I know it will be worth it once it is all finished!
Here is a before picture so you can see how far I've come:
It seems like I've come a lot farther than the pictures give credit, maybe because it's taken a lot of my personal time and the sweat I've put into it can't be seen.
I can't wait to see it all put together! I'd love to come help you if you need it. I hear the 4th in Payson is awesome. Maybe next year. Nesting is the best. I love that phase of pregnancy. My house never looked cleaner. Why can't we get that once a month?
I know how much work it takes to re-due a dresser. Good work.... You never got back to me on what other colors you like for Aubry...how about you do that!!
Yes I am very tired and ready for this baby to come. It doesn't make sense to have a tired body before the baby has to be born. I need energy!!
Whoo hoo, can't wait to see the final product! I know how much time and effort you've put into this dresser, I'm sure it will love great and Aubrey will love it Ü
5 comments:
I can't wait to see it all put together! I'd love to come help you if you need it. I hear the 4th in Payson is awesome. Maybe next year. Nesting is the best. I love that phase of pregnancy. My house never looked cleaner. Why can't we get that once a month?
I'm so excited to see it when we get back! It's going to look so good in her room.
I know how much work it takes to re-due a dresser. Good work.... You never got back to me on what other colors you like for Aubry...how about you do that!!
Yes I am very tired and ready for this baby to come. It doesn't make sense to have a tired body before the baby has to be born. I need energy!!
Whoo hoo, can't wait to see the final product! I know how much time and effort you've put into this dresser, I'm sure it will love great and Aubrey will love it Ü
It will look perfect when you are done. Is it all sanded? That takes forever.
Post a Comment