For the 4th we headed up to Payson after church on Sunday for their firework show. We met up with my sister Ashley and her family. The girls played, got their face painted and we all enjoyed the fireworks. Brookie loved the boom booms in the sky and still talks about them. She fell asleep half way through it though, she was definitely tired. Here are a few pics, I didn't take that many because I was enjoying the moment and also because I couldn't figure out my camera...still learning.
(another phone picture)She did great getting her face painted...sat still the whole time and let the lady do her magic.

4 comments:
Love the picture of you and Brookie. She's crazy. Also the last picture of Clark and Brookie. He looks like a little kid with that smile!! Glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Haha, Clark totally does look like a happy little kid in that last picture! I love Brooklyn's painted face- too cute! Glad you guys had such a great time and a happy 4th!
That looks fun. The pictures you got are great!!
Looks like you guys had a great 4th! Those fireworks look AWESOME!
Post a Comment