So, in about a week my stress level has definitely gone down! Yayyy. Last Wednesday night a friend in the ward gave us everything we were lacking as far as baby was concerned. She gave us a car seat, bouncer, bath chair, boppy, another boppy seat for baby, a play mat, toys, and much more. It was such a HUGE blessing for us, we couldn't be more grateful!! I pulled out packed away clothes and did 2 loads of baby clothes so that's ready to go. I also did some deep cleaning in both my bedroom and part of the laundry room; nesting seems to be settling in which is kinda nice because I am getting things done for a change. Last the dresser...I only have about 2-3 more coats of paint to do and I should have that thing back in the house and her clothes put in it, yayyy. So needless to say I am doing much better! Yes there are still several things that need to be done but I am taking it easy and like most of you said relaxing. Although this nesting thing is really getting me to deep clean the house! Can't I do that?!
Thanks for all the encouragement and understanding...I needed to vent. Here's to hoping I will be even more ready for Aubrey in the next few weeks but also enjoying the journey!
Thanks for all the encouragement and understanding...I needed to vent. Here's to hoping I will be even more ready for Aubrey in the next few weeks but also enjoying the journey!
2 comments:
I'm so so happy that you guys got all the stuff you need for Miss Aubrey, I'm sure that was a huge load off of your shoulders! Glad to know you're being taken care of down there Ü So glad that you're feeling better about everything, it will all work out and we're so excited to see our sweet little niece in a few weeks! Love ya!
Thank goodness for friends! I am happy that you got all of the rest of the stuff that you needed. I am sure that helped with your stress level :).
Post a Comment