Oh my gosh! I Wouldn't have thought Aubrey looked like Brooklyn at all but they look alike don't they? You're right though, they do have their own look. Both are beautiful girls!!!
Wow, I think they look pretty identical- stick that same bow in Brooklyn's hair on Aubrey and it would look like the same kid! They're both beautiful little girls, you did a great job Ü
5 comments:
They do look alike!
I can definitely see similarities. They are sisters, but I can tell them apart and I haven't even been around them much. I think that's pretty good.
Oh my gosh! I Wouldn't have thought Aubrey looked like Brooklyn at all but they look alike don't they? You're right though, they do have their own look. Both are beautiful girls!!!
Wow, I think they look pretty identical- stick that same bow in Brooklyn's hair on Aubrey and it would look like the same kid! They're both beautiful little girls, you did a great job Ü
They look like twins!
Post a Comment