So so cute!! That one of her sleeping is my favorite! Newborns are so sweet Ü I can't wait to meet her and give her lots of kisses from Aunt Amber!!
Great Pitures Kels! What an adorable little model :) She's so sweet!
i SO wish i had a nice camera... Then every picture i would take would look nice. Aubrey is so cute Kelsey!!!
These are super cute Kelsey!! I love how you put her in the dresser! So Cute! Great job!
super cute! Great job!
I need to come hold her again--love it when they are tiny. Ava feels so big after holding Aubrey.
Very cute...the pictures and Aubrey!!! I love your creativeness!
Good job with the pictures I love her in the dresser.
awesome!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So so cute!! That one of her sleeping is my favorite! Newborns are so sweet Ü I can't wait to meet her and give her lots of kisses from Aunt Amber!!
Great Pitures Kels! What an adorable little model :) She's so sweet!
i SO wish i had a nice camera... Then every picture i would take would look nice. Aubrey is so cute Kelsey!!!
These are super cute Kelsey!! I love how you put her in the dresser! So Cute! Great job!
super cute! Great job!
I need to come hold her again--love it when they are tiny. Ava feels so big after holding Aubrey.
Very cute...the pictures and Aubrey!!! I love your creativeness!
Good job with the pictures I love her in the dresser.
awesome!
Post a Comment