Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update:

Aubrey:
She is such a good baby!! Doesn't cry unless hungry or upset tummy. Is ok with sitting in a dirty diaper so sometimes this is not such a great thing but one less thing to cry about. Has given Mommy both good and bad nights but more good. Last night she only woke up once and I was up for 45-60 minutes feeding and that was it for the night!

Brookie:
Has been doing great so far still. She shows just enough interest in Aubrey and then again does her own thing as well. She hasn't been jealous {all but one day} and has even been better now that Aubrey is here! Has definitely gotten her share of "me time" from family. Still loves to play in Aubrey's room. Right now she loves Panda Express orange chicken, Horton hears a Who, play food, shoes, and kissing Aubrey when she cries.

Clark:
Working...work..and more working. He gets out Friday nights with his work softball team that plays in a Mesa League. Is trying to get me to agree to let him get the P90X. Loves to hold and cuddle with Aubrey on his chest while watching tv.

Kelsey:
Is recovering well and fast! I can already fit into regular jeans!! I wasn't able to do that with Brookie for a good 3-4 months after. Aubrey is nursing great and Brooklyn has been a great big sister. I need to go shopping for more convenient nursing tops and to spend my bday money. I feel great, both emotionally and physically.

We are all doing good and loving our new family!

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

So glad everything is going so well for you guys- Aubrey is an angel child, seriously!! And that's awesome that Brookie has adjusted so well. Glad you're doing better physically this time around, exclusively nursing works wonders with dropping the baby weight Ü Can't wait to see more pictures of Miss Aubrey!! Ü

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I'm so glad things are going so well, that's awesome! I hear ya on getting good nursing tops and if you're in the market for an amazing bra this is the BEST one I have found by far. I even tried Victoria's Secret's nursing bras and they don't compare..http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1693fd9&Ntt=nursing+bra&hdnOnGo=true&Ne=840+4+877+878+5+961+6+29+3+598+11+15+12+506+10+23+585+596+1031+8+18+904+903+969+949+833&submit%20search.y=12&SearchString=nursing+bra&submit%20search.x=34&N=4294959029&Nao=0&SO=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=searchresults

Trent & Lindz said...

You have such a sweet little family! Congratualtions :) BTW I'll have your pictures done soon! They all turned out so cute, I'll hardly have to do any editing.

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT Kelsey! Glad to hear you're all doing fabulous! Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of months!