Friday, August 20, 2010

Dr. Joke

So, I wanted to see if you can guess which one is Brooklyn and which one is Aubrey...









The funny part is the first one is Brooklyn and the second is Aubrey but if you go off of my doctor's features it would seem the other way around...hint look at his hair! We just find it funny.
I wouldn't trade my doctor for anyone though!!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I was thinking the first one was Brooklyn cause it looks like her but the hair thing confused me so I almost changed my mind.

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

I think that is awesome that you have pictures of your dr. for your girls. Wish I would have thought of that! Also I totally KNEW the 1st one was Brooklyn, but it is kinda tripy that Dr. Beck has more hair now...

The Binghams said...

Haha! I'm never going to be able to look at him the same when I go in to see him now. That's so funny.

Jilene said...

Love it!

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, that's really funny! Hair transplant? As soon as I saw that first picture I knew it was Brooklyn, otherwise I would have thought it was the other way around!

Skylar & Chanell said...

That is too funny!!! Heck, If I had money, I would totally do the same thing too!!! hahaha :) But you are right, wounldn't trade doctors for anyone!! He's awesome.