Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A New Family

We welcomed

Aubrey Estelle into our family Sunday August 15th, 2010 at 3:58pm.
She was 7 lbs 12 oz
20 inches long

More on the labor story later, just pictures to enjoy!



Mommy and Aubrey

My awesome labor nurse Debra

The New Phillips Family!

Aubrey today at home

Mommy loving on her girl

Not the best of pictures (on clark's phone) but one of Daddy's 3 girls!
Brooklyn meeting Aubrey for first time

Brookie already playing with her sister! She gives her kisses and hugs all the time. Right after she laid down with her she got up, went to my belly, touched it, then looked back at her sister and said Aubrey! She was understanding Aubrey was no longer in mommy's belly that she was here with us, it was so sweet and such a tender moment.

Well hope you enjoyed them. Off to bed for now

12 comments:

Skylar & Chanell said...

Awww Kelsey....she is just so adorable!! Congrats!! You look great as well.

Mori Muir said...

LOVED the pics!! Thanks for posting! Beautiful family!

Lindsay said...

Kels, she is adorable. I'm glad Brookie is adjusting so well. You are a cute momma unlike me. I will have to make sure I'm don't look so hammered the next time around on pictures

Jen Johnson said...

adorable. does she look like brooklyn did or totally different?
rest, if you can.

Trent & Lindz said...

Such a sweet family :) I can't wait to see her again. I'm so glad Brookie is adjusting to the change so far. She'll be a wonderful big sister!

*Katie May* said...

She's beautiful! Congrats glad all went well and happy to see pictures :)

Parker Family said...

She is beautiful. You look great in all your pictures. I doesn't even look like you had a baby.

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

She is so beautiful! However, I do have to say that YOU look BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh. So jealous. In your pictures it doesn't even look like you just had a baby. So glad that she is here! I can't wait to meet her!!

Stephanie said...

Kelsey you looked FANTASTIC after having Aubrey!!! The pictures are super duper cute too.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is so darling! Looks like Brookie loves her too! You look great for just having a baby! Can't wait to meet her!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for Aubrey pictures- she's adorable!! I love the picture of the 4 of you, what a beautiful family Ü So so happy she's here!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Kelsey! Sorry I'm so late. I haven't checked blogs in forever. But I did see pics that Ashley posted to facebook. She's adorable and I'm happy to hear she is such a good baby! Hope you're feeling good.