Ahhhhhhh,
As I was trying to sleep tonight I just laid there feeling Aubrey's insane kicking and moving I couldn't help but smile and just be pure happy. Even though I am not getting any sleep I am trying to enjoy these last few movements I will feel from her inside of me. I know I will miss that once she is here. It got me thinking a lot:
I can't believe it's August
I can't believe in 5 hours we start the process of bringing another daughter into the world
I can't believe Brooklyn is going to be a big sister
I can't believe we are going to be a family of 4 now
I can't believe how quickly the excitement of Aubrey coming came for me
I can't believe her room is just about finished
I can't believe how lucky we are
I can't believe this is my last night pregnant
I can't believe how blessed we really are!!
As I was trying to sleep tonight I just laid there feeling Aubrey's insane kicking and moving I couldn't help but smile and just be pure happy. Even though I am not getting any sleep I am trying to enjoy these last few movements I will feel from her inside of me. I know I will miss that once she is here. It got me thinking a lot:
I can't believe it's August
I can't believe in 5 hours we start the process of bringing another daughter into the world
I can't believe Brooklyn is going to be a big sister
I can't believe we are going to be a family of 4 now
I can't believe how quickly the excitement of Aubrey coming came for me
I can't believe her room is just about finished
I can't believe how lucky we are
I can't believe this is my last night pregnant
I can't believe how blessed we really are!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of beautiful Aubrey. Send Brooklyn over if you want a nap!!!
Pictures. How fun. I hope you and fam are doing well.
Post a Comment