Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trips

Well this month has been a busy one with family coming into town and for mini trips we took. Here is pictures from our short trip to St. Johns.

We stopped by Christopher Creek on the way up to let her play in the trees. It was Brookie's first official road trip!



We enjoyed our time with Kristie and the kids while the boys golfed.

Then on the way home we stopped at the fish hatchery. Gave us a chance to stretch our legs and have some fun.





Even Dad and Meagan were enjoying feeding the fish.



Brookie is so like her Father, most pictures I get of her she is goofing off. Hence why she is like her Father, so I thought this one was so fitting...way to go Brookie!


We then let her "fish"





Brookie and Meagan...so cute!

She almost held it but the fish was still jumping so it freaked her out a little.

We had fun, thanks to Brenon and Kristie for having us. I was very happy Brooklyn did so well on the drive there and back, it gave me hope for our next trip...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out really cute!! :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I am swooning over the new pic of Brooklyn on the beach. LOVE IT

amber {and co.} said...

What a fun mini-trip, you guys are definitely staying busy! And your family is lucky to be able to spend so much time with you guys!! I love that picture of Brookie and Meagan, is Brookie imitating her or vice versa? And the picture of Brookie with Clark is so classic, love it Ü

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip with Brenon and his family!!