Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family in town

We just love it when family comes in town, both from my side and also from Clark's. This past week Clark's brother Cody came in town with his little family. We enjoyed all the time we got to spend with them. Here are some pictures from our activities:

Zoo trip:





The kids, and us adults, enjoyed feeding the giraffes. That's all Brooklyn talked about for days....erafs and snacks. {It still takes me a minute to realize she is saying giraffes}



Too cute!



Can you see the monkey?

Thanks for taking pictures Amber, I don't have any of Brookie and I because I am the one always behind the camera.



There is my 28 week pregnancy pic for ya.



This girl is such a dare devil...she wanted to jump into the pool just holding on the the noodle, not wanting any help from mommy. Of course that didn't happen.

This is when I went swimming with my phone, hence why if you have tried to get a hold of me I haven't responded...sad day. But we had fun!!

We have more pictures that I need to get off my camera...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Gracie is big enough to go on fun little day trips!

Lindsay said...

Yes I know I need to post a belly picture, but I haven't taken one yet. I know that is sad, but you have a really cute belly.

*Katie May* said...

What a fun time! All except the phone part :S

Jen Johnson said...

brave to go to the zoo now that it is sooo hot out! I do like the splah pads they have there, though!

amber {and co.} said...

We are SO SO happy we got to come down and spend time with you guys, it was a GREAT trip! Thanks for getting so many pictures, that one of Chandler is one of my favorites Ü And thanks for letting us tag along to the zoo with you, it was a blast! Can't wait to come and see you again in a few months!

amber {and co.} said...

p.s... geeze, i was behind on reading your blog by 5 posts?! I'm such a slacker! Not to mention that you're much better about updating your blog than I am ;) It was nice to catch up!