So 3 days after we got back from St. Johns Brooklyn and I were able to bum a ride off My Dad and Sister to go to California for the weekend. Ashley and Chad drove their car too so it was a small Farmer family trip together. Brookie loved spending time with the cousins and family she doesn't see all the time like Meagan and Papa Farmer. The whole car ride to Cali she kept saying "TayTay's house?" I had to remind her several times that Taylor would be in Cali once we got there.
The first day we went to Sea World:
The first day we went to Sea World:
She was cranky right before it started...I guess you can't expect every 2 year old to be perfect without a nap ;)
Feeding the Sea LionsI didn't get that many, she was pretty fussy that day. Thanks to Dad for getting some with my camera. I know my sister Ashley got some good ones so hopefully I can steal them :)
Brookie loved Sea World, she talks about Shamu, how the animals splashed the crowd, touching star fish, seeing the Sea Turtles, and much more. We got her some stuffed animals that she now has to sleep with at night, it's cute.
Next stop: The beach!!






2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Brookie on the beach! Super cute!!
Yay for Sea World!!! Now that she's older and really loves it you'll have to bring her back to the one in San Antonio and have her feed the dolphins *wink*wink* So glad you got to spend time with your fam!
Post a Comment