Saturday we went to the Beach. Brookie loved running away from the water and enjoyed playing in the sand. We made sand castles and soaked up the sun! Like I said before hopefully I can get some of the pictures Ashley took because they are SO good.
This girl fits into Cali perfectly, personality and all!
We then headed home in the afternoon, so a short trip but fun filled!! Thanks again Dad and Meagan, loved spending time with you!
That third picture down with her hair blowing in the wind is beautiful, she is growing up so fast! So glad she loved the beach, she looks like she's having a blast in the sand!
I didn't know you got to go to San Diego too. That's great. I love that place. I usually go every year, but not this one. Yes baby comes in 3 weeks and I hope time flies.
I hope to have her sooner than that, but I don't think I'll be that lucky.
3 comments:
That third picture down with her hair blowing in the wind is beautiful, she is growing up so fast! So glad she loved the beach, she looks like she's having a blast in the sand!
I love the one where she is walking down to the beach. Priceless!
I didn't know you got to go to San Diego too. That's great. I love that place. I usually go every year, but not this one. Yes baby comes in 3 weeks and I hope time flies.
I hope to have her sooner than that, but I don't think I'll be that lucky.
Post a Comment