Actually Kendyl I have yet to pay for actions...I use The Pioneer Women action set and just mess around with the amounts used in all the actions. I am digging the 70's action but like I said I tweak it a little.
SO So cute Kels, I love Brookie's faces in the last two! She's such a doll! So glad you guys got to go and had a great time! although I have to admit that seeing all the beach pictures is making me pretty homesick! ;)
8 comments:
LOVE the pictures! So cute!!!
Oh man I love them! Do you use actions in PS... like maybe the florabella actions? Super cute!
forgot to mark the box for follow up comments.. oops
Actually Kendyl I have yet to pay for actions...I use The Pioneer Women action set and just mess around with the amounts used in all the actions. I am digging the 70's action but like I said I tweak it a little.
Super Cute!! Nice job fixing them up!
SO So cute Kels, I love Brookie's faces in the last two! She's such a doll! So glad you guys got to go and had a great time! although I have to admit that seeing all the beach pictures is making me pretty homesick! ;)
So sweet. Love your swimsuit by the way
Post a Comment