Monday, May 24, 2010

Beach Bash

Brooklyn's Beach Bash
May 22nd 3-5 pm

Here are some before the party pictures:













Big THANKS to my friend Cherise for making the cake!! I usually would do it but this year I wanted a little less stress in my life so I turned to her, SO glad I did!

During the party Dan was kind enough to take pictures for me so I could run the games and bouncer! Thanks Dan!

We started off with our digging for prizes

I put numbers 1-4 in the sand and each kid had a chance to dig for one. Whichever one they pulled that's the prize they got! I think it was well liked from all the kids, younger and older!




Shhh....we rigged it so Brooklyn could win chalk...she wouldn't stop playing with them before the party!

Then we had the younger kids get on the bouncer








Brooklyn LOVED it! We got the bouncer earlier that day so Brooklyn, Daddy, and I got to have some fun together...Hey there is NO weight limit so no worries we didn't Pop it!


While the little ones were bouncing we had the older kids decorating cookies


This was the table after all the kids decorated cookies! They definitely had fun with the sprinkles!!

Then the big kids turn, Brookie didn't want to get off so I let her stay on and she didn't have an issue with being bounced around by them!

We ended the party with gifts and singing...Thank you to all who got her something, she was definitely spoiled and loves it all.



I thought the party went great and the kids had fun! It was nice having so many kids over and enjoying them having a good time.

Brooklyn got to stay up till 7 jumping and playing with cousins but by then she was shot, she slept in an extra 3 hours Sunday morning! She talks about her party...bouncing, cake, cookies, bouncing...

I can't believe our little girl is going to be 2 tomorrow! She has filled our lives with SO much love, laughter, and joy that we can't imagine our family without her!!

Happy Birthday Brooklyn, we Love you oh SO much!

5 comments:

Mori Muir said...

That looks like it was the BEST party!!! You really did a super duper job! Wish I could have been there......you are quite the queen of parities, Kelsey!!!

The Binghams said...

We had a blast well all except Kambry and the bouncy house...but we won't talk about that. We loved it and had a great time. Can't wait to have you over for Kambry's party!!

amber {and co.} said...

Looks like such a fun party, the bouncer is awesome!! Great job Kels! And I'm totally loving that cake, your friend has got some mad cake skills! Brookie is a lucky girl and we love her so much- Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! Ü

*Katie May* said...

What a fun idea! It looks like it turned out great, love the cake Cherise did :) So many fun activities

Jen Johnson said...

vERY cREATIVE. lUCKY LITTLE 2 yEAR OLD! HEE... HEE.... gREAT iDeAs!

jEN