Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Invites

We had Brooklyn's 2nd birthday party yesterday and I thought it went great...

Here are Brooklyn's "paper" invites


For her friends we did something a little different. Here's what we did:


{excuse the picture...it was taken from my phone, hence why I am apologizing!}

We put all the info on the ball and gave them to the friends. I thought it was great so the kids could have a toy to play with even after the event. I might have to do this every year, find a cute way of doing the invites.

Well I will put up her Birthday Party pictures next...

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

The invites turned out super cute Kels!! Wish we lived close enough to get a beach ball, I'm sure all the kids loved it! So sad we missed the party, but I'm so glad it went well! Can't wait to see pictures! Ü

Anonymous said...

so cute! what great ideas! how are you feeling these days?

The Binghams said...

Kambry loves her ball. She calls it Brookies ball. Way cute idea!

*Katie May* said...

That is a really fun way to invite people...so cool!