Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party all week!!

Brooklyn's Birthday was yesterday and we have been partying since Saturday really. Monday we went to the zoo with Kambry and Jessica. It was perfect weather, a cool breeze and in the mid 70's. We really enjoyed ourselves. Oh, I forgot to mention Brooklyn got a zoo membership from all of Clark's family on Saturday so we wasted NO time in using it! Thanks again Phillips gang!!

















The Camel...I thought I would pay for a ride with the camel and once I got up there the guy said I couldn't while pointing to my pregnant belly. I didn't even realize, ha. So Jessica was kind enough to go for me...She was more nervous than Brooklyn.



I didn't know if Brookie really liked it but Jessica told me afterwords that the whole time she was talking in her high pitch voice and was all excited saying Camel...gibberish...and then more camel...I couldn't hear her from where I was standing, it was definitely in her high pitch voice that everyone knows so well.




We ended the day with a train ride and then lunch. Man, I look fat already, haha.
We are definitely going to enjoy that zoo membership! Brookie loves animals!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a really fun day. 70's and a cool breeze...now that's my kind of weather. I'm sure that was a fluke for you though. I'm just waiting for that kind of weather, and I'm sure you want more heat. Just kidding, but it's coming for you.

Brookie is darling. Her hair is lightening up. She is almost blond.

The Binghams said...

Hey!! I thought you said you were going to cut me out of all the camel pictures!!! :) Just kidding. We had a great time! The weather was awesome! Will definately be looking into getting a zoo pass for ourselves.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

You are SO tan! And you look great! Looks like a fun day :)

*Katie May* said...

How fun! Love the camel pics