For Easter Nana and Papa Phillips got Brookie an adorable tutu, among other things, and Brooklyn has loved playing in it. She only does for about an hour or so but it's too cute!




Brooklyn has really started to become our Little Miss Hollywood {As my Uncle Baye would call me}. She loves "pretties" {jewelry} and dresses which is great because she has no problem getting dolled up for church! And she loves her toes painted, the only issue is keeping her to sit still afterward long enough for them to dry.
I am soaking up all this wonderful alone time with Brookie before Aubrey joins in on the fun!




Brooklyn has really started to become our Little Miss Hollywood {As my Uncle Baye would call me}. She loves "pretties" {jewelry} and dresses which is great because she has no problem getting dolled up for church! And she loves her toes painted, the only issue is keeping her to sit still afterward long enough for them to dry.
I am soaking up all this wonderful alone time with Brookie before Aubrey joins in on the fun!
3 comments:
That's adorable! What a girly girl she is. How fun! :) And you look so good Kels. I think it's great that you're keeping track of this pregnancy. I hope to do better whenever #2 rolls around.
Love the tutu, she looks like a little ballerina! I love that she's such a girly girl, definitely a girl after my own heart!! Ü
oh my heck, she is so stinkin' cute! i love that she is carrying a pen and paper around!
Post a Comment