Saturday, April 17, 2010

No fear

This girl sometimes has no fear! When we went to the pool for the first time this year with my Sister Meagan, Brooklyn was clinging onto me for about an hour then after that she was back to her usual, daring self! She wouldn't let me help her once the pool was getting too deep for her, I had to let her "go down" 3 times before she realized she did need my help! Don't worry all you worry wort's out there, she was under for like 2 seconds. She now wants to go to every part of the pool and when she falls in she doesn't freak out when I get her. She comes up, get's her breath back and heads right back to her destination. I love it but apart of me is scared.

Well we were out at the park/pond taking pictures of Kambry and Brooklyn once again showed us she has no fears. She ran right into a group of ducks! They saw her determination and quickly fled to the water. She did this several times, each time getting closer and closer to the edge. I was not about to jump in pond water so we battled about how close she can get.

The Chase:




The always ended up back in the water!

After having fun with the ducks the girls picked flowers

Brookie brought me some





3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

What a little dare devil :)

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, the pictures with the ducks are too funny! When we take Chan to the duck pond they totally run away from him too Ü You should get that girl into swim lessons, sounds like she would do great with it!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

That is so cute of her! I am glad that she at least stopped when the ducks hit the water because my son wouldn't...